Middle Island Veterinary Services
Wooded Acres Animal Hospital has served the Middle Island area and its pets since 2006. When veterinarian Dr. Jennifer Iannaccone or Dr. Kelly Garrison makes a recommendation for your pet, you can be sure it is the same recommendation we would make for our own animals!
Both doctors and all nine members of our staff are animal lovers. As animal lovers ourselves, we understand the kind of trust you put in us when you bring your pet to Wooded Acres and we promise to earn and keep that trust.
We offer the following veterinary services:
- Wellness Care & Checkups
- Microchipping & Identification
- Preventive Care
- Referrals: We are happy to provide you with a referral in case your pet needs specialized care
- Hospitalization Care
- Dental Care & Dental Radiographs: Your pet's teeth are as important to its health as yours are to you. We combine dental radiographs (X-Rays) with oral examinations to determine your pet's dental needs. Then, our veterinarians and veterinary technicians provide the loving care your pet needs.
- Medical Examinations: Worried your pet might be sick, injured, or otherwise suffering? We perform full medical animal exams, and treat them exactly as we treat our own.
- Canine Vaccinations: We provide all standard canine vaccinations, such as rabies, parvo, canine influenza, and others.
- Feline Vaccinations: All standard immunizations for your cat, including rabies, feline leukemia, and others.
- International Health Certificates: Not sure what kind of International Health Certificates (IHCs) you need to travel abroad with your pet? Call us or stop by our office. We'll examine your pet and ensure they're in proper health, then issue the necessary certificates to prove it.
- Laser Therapy
- Acupuncture: It's not just for humans anymore! Talk to us about the benefits of acupuncture for your pet.
- Nutritional Care: Proper nutrition is essential for the health and happiness of any animal. We offer nutritional advice for your pet, including prescription diets and similar care for special-needs pets.
- In-house Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory allows us to process your pet's blood work and other health tests more quickly than having to send it off to a different facility. It also helps us keep expenses down, and pass the savings on to you.
- Pain Management: If your best animal friend is in pain, we want to help! Bring them by for caring pain management and relief.
Have Your Pet Treated Like Family by an Experienced Veterinary Team
Dr. Iannaccone opened Wooded Acres Animal Hospital in 2006, after seven years as an associate veterinarian. Phi Zeta honor society veterinarian Dr. Kelly Garrison joined the hospital in 2011. Together with nine staff members, we happily serve Middle Island and the surrounding area. To set up an appointment, call us at (631) 205-0512, or stop by at 235 Middle County Rd., Middle Island, NY, 11953.